Up at storage today doing a bit of tinkering,it's a bit frustrating as it is difficult to get away whilst waiting for a part for the towbar electrics as doubtless the lights will give up the ghost completely as soon as we hitch up.
Anyway did a bit more sealing of gaps with silicone and one thing I did notice was that the sealant on the join between the wall of the shower and the side of the van just to the rear of the shower head holder had cracked,so this was one of the jobs to get it resealed.
Might be worth a check before any damp gets in from the shower.
On a previous visit I had noticed that where the 13-pin plug cable comes through the fairing on the A frame it was getting rubbed by the edge of the frame.Nothing particularly serious but over time................
Anyway I managed to squeeze a piece of old hosepipe slit lengthways secured with a cable tie to protect it.
The breakaway cable has now been changed to one with a carabiner clip so I can clip it directly to the towbar without looping it.
Finally we purchased a Fiamma doormat when at Catterick last week.
It is really to fit a motorhome step but I drilled a couple of holes in the step and secured it with some cable ties and all is fine.