Mr.Spock,a contributor on CT,has received some instructions from Bailey on how to remove the cutlery drawer on the Orion if it ever the need arises.
Over the phone the dealer suggested it may have to dismantle the kitchen to do it but it appears this is not necessary,the instructions follow :-
1. Pull kitchen drawer all the way out until it stops.
2. Underneath the drawer you will see two metal lugs halfway towards the back and some plastic clips just in front of them.
3. Unclip the plastic clips from the bottom of the drawer (there should be 4 places to unclip - 2 per side).
4. Try to prise the drawer off the runners (I used my fingers) from
about halfway down. The drawer will lift off and leave the metal runners
To put back is roughly the reverse, but:
1. Put the drawer back on the runners.
2. Hold the metal lugs as you push the drawer back on the runners - this will ensure that it is seated correctly.
3. When seated correctly (check both runners are same distance from the
drawer front) pop the plastic clips back into their slots.
4. Close the drawer, it should work perfectly. If it goes a bit to one
side, or seems otherwise a bit wonky you may need to take it off again
and readjust. It takes a little shoogling, but it's not too bad.
5. DO ALL THE ABOVE AT YOUR OWN RISK, IT WORKED FOR ME, BUT DON'T COME CRYING TO ME IF YOU BREAK IT!
Hopefully this may be of help to some Orion owners, I imagine the whole range uses the same drawer.
The dealer wanted to remove the sink or the whole kitchen unit! I dread to think of the labour involved in that!