Friday 2 August 2013

Well Done Caravan Guard.

We have the Orion insured with Caravan Guard as they provided the cheapest premium along with a decent reputation when we bought the van.

Got a call from them today to check all was well with the policy as it is due for renewal,added legal cover for £10 and increased the equipment level from £4500 to £5000.

Despite this,the premium had again dropped,this time from £206 to £186 ( it dropped from £220 to £206 after the first year ).

Saga quoted us over £600 for the first year and the Caravan Club over £400.

At this rate in ten years my insurance will be free !!

I rang them back today to query something on the policy and received a phone call within the hour from a manager saying my concerns would be addressed.

Well done Caravan Guard,I hope they are just as efficient if a claim is made.

As is usual I have no interest in Caravan Guard apart from being a customer and received no incentives of any kind for this post.

Just a quick tip for new caravanners,I imagine old hands know about it,when you get an insurance renewal quote always make sure it is for  a new van replacement should the worst occur.

Ian

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ian,

    I'm the PR and Communications Officer here at Caravan Guard.

    I was doing a routine search on the internet for mentions and came across your blog post.

    I just wanted to say a huge thank you for being so complimentary of the company. I'm thrilled that you received such a high standard of customer service and were able to arrange cover at competitive premium price.

    We look forward to hearing from you again at renewal.

    Thanks again!

    Lucie

    ReplyDelete