Called down to the storage today and applied some zip ties to the exterior lagging I did last week.
Should keep it nice and secure.
As I had a roll of ThermaWrap left over I decided to do the pipes under the rear dinette seat,more to use the lagging up really as I don't suppose there is much heat loss in the short pipe runs.
[ Apologies for the quality of the pictures ]
One thing I did notice is that there was a small amount of condensation under the rear dinette seat even though the cushions were on end,definitely not a leak.
I put a condensation trap down there and removed the cushions completely to let plenty of air round.
Might be somewhere to keep an eye on.